Our quick-start, ready-to-use-in-no-time data mining solutions improve your customer insights, marketing effectiveness, operational efficiency and business growth. Combining our specialist expertise with industry-leading statistical and modelling software, we have created solutions that equip you to react swiftly to meet your any data analytics need.
From cleansing and hosting large centralized databases to managing big data, we’ll maximize the value of your data. And use intelligence to make business decisions and targeted communications to make your customers feel valued
At Logikview Analytics, we may even go beyond our quick-start solutions and work towards a custom solutionyou’re your needs. We adopt both well-established and novel techniques to solve business issues analytically. Our initial objective is always to understand our client’s problems and requirement. This allows us to design an effective work plan to embed our already created solutions
The typical process for the development of a customized solution for our client’s problems looks as follows:
- Definition of the problem. Together with the customer, we start by making sure that the problematic and the objectives of the mandate are absolutely clear.
- Data collection. In this second step, the client delivers the data to us, or provides us access to their databases. Our experts run an initial analysis of the data and metadata, in order to define what kind of variables we need to work on.
- Design of the solution development plan. Here, we determine the tools that need to be used to produce the solution. This is when we designate (together with the client) the consultant(s) to be staffed on the project (according to their corresponding experience).
- Data analysis. At this stage we select the tests, algorithms, perform the analyses, and develop the models that we deems as most fit to solve the business issue and to solve the problems.
- Solution delivery. No matter the type or format of the deliverable required – whether a report, a presentation, a spreadsheet, a business rule, a database, a code (SQL, XML, and PMML), etc. – we can do it. When it comes to the delivery of the solution, we are very flexible and will provide it in the form expected or preferred